These are my list of books I have read that I would definitely recommend for those who are looking to increase their knowledge with finance, investing or general banking. I will keep adding to it, so make sure you subscribe so you don’t miss a post!
1) Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
2) 5 Day Weekend by Nik Halik
3) One Up On Wallstreet: How to use What You Already Know To Make Money In the Market by Peter Lynch
4) The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham, Luke Daniels
5) The Psychology of Money by Morgan Housel
6) It’s Not About The Money by Catherine Morgan
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, I will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalise a purchase. I will only recommend products I have used, which I feel will benefit you. Thank you for the support.
2 thoughts on “My Recommended Books for Reading”